1. The Problem with Large Crowds does it equal Commitment?
Some just like the ideal of a large crowd, the power of crowds, persuasion, coaxing - (14:25)
2. Hating One's Life and Family, order of commitment, loving less in comparison to (14:25-26)
3. Carrying the Disciple's Cross and Following – Not my own way, will, do as I which but rather Lord what wilt thou have me do? (14:27)
4. Estimating Construction Costs – Do you really know the cost of following Jesus (14:28-30)
5. Estimating the Success of a Military Action – do you really know the battles involved in following Jesus (14:31-33)
6. Giving Up Everything, are you willing to put everything at His disposal (14:33)
7. Restoring Salt's Lost Tan, Keep it fresh, commitment to daily seeking, daily living (14:34-35)